Location: Ernakulam / Cochin
Technical Skills: Essential
Relevant Work Experience: 7+years.
- Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery
- Develops software systems specifications based on requirements documents
- Provides application software development services or technical support
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality
- Develop innovative methodologies to improve project quality, scalability and profitability
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems
Location: Ernakulam / Cochin
- Serve as key leader and expert on DevOps practices
- Implement and support Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Build and support Automation for deployment of various components of the product and Non-Production ecosystem.
- Schedule, implement, and automate security compliance patching and updates on Development, QA and production clusters.
- Work with the Operations team to build production deployment processes & systems.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management.
- Engage with cross-functional co-located teams in implementation of enterprise scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing, and facilitate autonomous delivery teams.
- Support troubleshoot and analyse code on all 3 layers of the stack related to infrastructure, middleware, and continuous integration and delivery frameworks.
- Responsible for deploying code and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running
- Production Release Implementation plan and Install Support
- Developer Efficiency Tools (Focusing on Freeing up Development staff to focus on deliverables)
- Integrating Code Quality tools and Code Analysis tools into IDE’s
- Implementing Automation to improve coding efficiency
- Integrations with SCM Tools
- Integrations between various Observability tools.
- Automations that enhance Site Reliability Engineering practices.
- Improve our foundational framework for CI/CD
- Mentor junior members in the team
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience in DevOps
- Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework
- Must have hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using GitLab/Jenkins/TeamCity
- Must have experience in Git, Maven, SonarQube.
- Hands-on experience working with Docker containers.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience working with Kubernetes is a must.
- Good understanding in setup and maintenance of Network and security in Kubernetes clusters.
- Hands on experience working on Google Cloud (Preferable), AWS or Azure.
- Must be proficient in one or more scripting languages like Unix Shell.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux OS
- Should have working experience with Observability tools like ElasticSearch, kibana, Promethues, Graphana.
- Hands on experience in at least one of the programming languages such as Python, Java, Golang etc.
- Experience in at least one of the configuration management tools such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Should have some experience working with Relational and NOSQL Databases.
Relevant work Experience: 3+years.
Good to have
Ionic Framework Experience.
Experience with any Front End Framework.
* Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery
* Develops software systems specifications based on requirements documents
* Develop innovative methodologies to improve project quality, scalability and profitability
* Develops program logic for new applications or analyses and modifies logic in existing
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Knowledge on Agile methodology project development.
* Knowledge on CI/CD process.
* Developed using Version control system like GIT Hub/GIT Lab/SVN etc.
* Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
* Maintains, tests and integrates application components
* Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
* Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment focused on delivery
* Excellent communication skills
* Interact with clients in an effective manner.