Site Reliability Engineering
Transformation of Organizations from their traditional service methodologies into DevOps has become the industry norm. It is now a well-known fact that it is a successful DevOps transformation that allows an organization to create and improve products at a faster pace than traditional software development methods. Hence making the product development organizations compete with other competitors.
Reliability Engineering is about the pragmatic implementation of DevOps practices to identify silos and eliminate toil, an approach expanding the theoretical part to an efficient workflow, with the right work methods and tools. It’s also about sharing the responsibility between everyone and getting everyone in sync with the same goal and vision.
There are two models for SRE adoption:
- Embedding SRE’s into traditional product development or operations teams
- Building out an independent shared SRE team at the organization level.
Our SRE offerings include a tool-agnostic reliability tool kit framework for one-click automation of your operations in development and production environments.
We also provides faster adoption techniques of SRE best practices while reorganizing and elucidating the existing service team. We offer SRE as a managed service with an edge on-demand availability using our Core and Flex sourcing model.
Our SRE as a service offering include
- Proven and tested framework of a Tool Agnostic Reliability Toolkit – TART©
- A Centre for Enablement for easy and affordable SRE adoption
- Playbook automation with AI capabilities for Continuous monitoring and risk detection
- SRE Managed services and on-demand resource availability